State Bank of India has recently change his examination date and postponed till 22 January 2017. So now you have more time for preparation. There are 400 vacancies of specialist officer. So you have best chance for revision what you read. Specially for those candidates who did not get time for revision. They can revise and more practice in every subject. Professional knowledge is section where you have to work hard on this section. There are some tips and syllabus of professional knowledge for SBI specialist officer is given below:-
Syllabus of Professional knowledge for SBI Specialist officer 2016-17:- Professional Knowledge is depend on what you choose as IT or Finance positions.
Syllabus for IT Professional Knowledge :- Basics, DBMS, Networking, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Programming, , Integrated circuits, digital electronics, Hacking, etc.,
Syllabus for General Professional Knowledge:- Finance and Banking terms, RBI and SEBI operations, Mutual Funds, Policy, Planning, Accounting, Government schemes, etc.,
Best Professional Knowledge books for SBI Specialist officer 2016-17:-
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam (Old Edition) by Disha Experts (10% off)
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam 2nd Edition 2016 by Disha Experts (40% off)
- Kiran’s IBPS/sbi Specialist Officer I.T. Officer CWE – VI Professional Knowledge Practice work Book – 1754 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
- Kiran’s IBPS Marketing Officer Online Exam CWE SPL – VI Professional Knowledge Practice Work Book – 1757 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
So these are the best professional knowledge books for SBI Specialist officer. Buy and start your preparation.
Tips and tricks for SBI specialist officer professional knowledge 2016-17 :-
- Professional knowledge section depends on academic discipline of candidates.
- Some of the subjects as – Agriculture, Information Technology and Computer Science, Management, Finance and Accounts, etc., are normally asked in question paper. So you have to be prepared in this subject.
- Candidates must have to revise fundamental and and difficult concepts in their specialization without any complacency.
- Read daily and get rid off from confusion because one question make big differance between you and your competitor. So clear your confusion by asking from your teacher.
- Give mock test daily. Solve previous year papers and give your best in every mock test. By giving mock test you will know about your strength and weakness.
- You can save your time during exam by solving previous year paper.
More practice make your brain sharp and you can understand question swiftly. So do more practice by buying books which are given above. Professional knowledge is very scoring if you have solve previous year paper. Last one month before examination should be allotted for practice and solving of previous year paper. Good luck.