Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC Junior Engineering post and students who have done their B.tech. with Mechanical, Electrical or Civil engineering can fill the registration form. This is the great opportunity for the students who want to make their career in government job. After filling the registration form, you have to start your preparation because SSC is one of the toughest exam across India.
Before starting your preparation, it is important to know the SSC JE exam pattern & syllabus 2019. As you know, SSC hasn’t set any syllabus for any of its examination but we set it according to previous years papers. As in this article, we’ll only talk about SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering syllabus & exam pattern best books for preparation. So here it is…
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Question Paper First:-
There will be three section in the question paper I.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- General Engineering ( Civil & structural) or General Engineering ( Mechanical) or General Engineering ( Electrical)
General Intelligence & General Awareness will carry 50 marks each and General Engineering will carry 100 marks means whole paper will carry 200 maximum marks. 2 hour will be given (10 to 12) for solving the paper.
Syllabus of General Engineering
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2019
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus for Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design, Steel Design
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus For Electrical Engineering.
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering 2019
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- IC Engines Combustion
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Ranking cycle of System
- Fitting & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Properties & Classification of Fluids
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid kinematics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of steels
- Properties of Pure Substances
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate
- Basic principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
So these are the topics which normally asked in SSC JE exams 2019. Now as you know best preparation need best books. So here are some good books for SSC JE Preparation.
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books for Mechanical Engineering 2019
- SSC JE: Mechanical Engineering – Topicwise Conventional Solved Papers by Made Easy Editorial Board
- SSC JE: Mechanical Engineering – Topicwise Previous Solved Papers1 by Made Easy Editorial Board
- SSC JE (CWC/MES) Mechanical Engineering for Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination 2019-1916 2019 by GKP
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books For Civil & Structural Engineering 2019
- SSC JE: Civil Engineering – Topicwise Conventional Solved Papers Paperback – by Made Easy Editorial Board (Author)
- SSC Junior Engineer Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide 2019 by Disha Experts
- Structural Analysis – Vol.
- by R. Vaidyanathan and P. Perumal
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books for Electrical Engineering 2019
- Electrical Engineering 5800 + MCQs Practice Book for SSC-JE , Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
- SSC Junior Engineer Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam GuideOctober 2016 by Disha Experts
- SSC JE: Electrical Engineering – Objective Solved Papers 5 March 2018 by Made Easy Editorial Board
So these are the basic things for you to start your preparation for SSC JE exam 2019. I am going to upload some important PDF related to SSC JE exam, please subscribe by entering your email below in the box to get update. If you want to ask any question related to examination, please comment in comment box. Thanks.