Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification of SSC JE 2019. Candidates who are preparing for this exam can fill the registration form from 28-January 2019 till 25-February-2019. SSC JE recruitment for Junior Engineer post various branches as Electrical, Mechanical and Civil. So if you have completed your B.tech from one of these branches, you can fill the form.
Here in this article, I have mentioned the SSC JE Post Syllabu, Exam pattern and also some best books for SSC Junior Engineer post. As you know, SSC is one of the toughest exam and if you haven’t prepared well, you can not pass the exam. So if are going to fill the registration form and want to appear in SSC JE 2019 exam, you have to start your preparation from now. Here are some important date related to SSC JE 2019 recruitment.
Read also:- Best General Engineering Books for SSC JE 2019
Starting Date of Registration:- 28- January – 2019
End Date of Registration:- 25- February-2019
Application Free :- 100/- for the General Category male candidates and free for Women, SC/ST/Handicap/Ex-service man.
Exam Pattern for SSC Junior Engineer 2019
Question Paper First:-
There will be three section in the question paper I.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- General Engineering ( Civil & structural) or General Engineering ( Mechanical) or General Engineering ( Electrical)
General Intelligence & General Awareness will carry 50 marks each and General Engineering will carry 100 marks means whole paper will carry 200 maximum marks. 2 hour will be given (10 to 12) for solving the paper.
Question Paper Second :-
Question paper II will be of descriptive nature and you must have knowledge about the asked topics with excellent writing skills.
|.No.||Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Timing||Time Duration|
|Part-A (General Engineering Civil & Structural)ORPart-B (General Engineering Electrical)ORPart-C (General Engineering Mechanical)||300 Marks||02 pm-04 pm||2 Hours|
|Total||——||300 Marks||2pm -4 pm||2 Hours|
You have to try only one part in Question paper II according to your B.tech. stream. Now its time to know the Syllabus of SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019.
SSC Junior Engineer General intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships
- Arithmetical Computations
- Other Analytical Functions
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
SSC Junior Engineer General Awareness Syllabus 2019
- Economic Science
- General Polity and Scientific Research
- Current Affairs
- India and its neighboring countries
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2019
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus for Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design, Steel Design
SSC Junior Engineer General Engineering Syllabus For Electrical Engineering.
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering 2019
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- IC Engines Combustion
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Ranking cycle of System
- Fitting & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Properties & Classification of Fluids
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid kinematics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of steels
- Properties of Pure Substances
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate
- Basic principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
So these are the topics which normally asked in SSC JE exams 2019. Now as you know best preparation need best books. So here are some good books for SSC JE Preparation.
Best General Intelligence Books For SSC JE 2019
- SSC JE (CPWD/CWC/MES) General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness for Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination 2019-1916 Feb 2019 by GKP
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 March 2018 English -221320 by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
- SSC JE General Intelligence & Reasoning General Awareness15 March 2017 by GKP
Best General Awareness Books for SSC JE 2019
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 March 2019 English -2213
- SSC JE (CPWD/CWC/MES) General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness for Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination 2019 by GKP
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 -2018 by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books for Mechanical Engineering 2019
- SSC JE: Mechanical Engineering – Topicwise Conventional Solved Papers by Made Easy Editorial Board
- SSC JE: Mechanical Engineering – Topicwise Previous Solved Papers1 by Made Easy Editorial Board
- SSC JE (CWC/MES) Mechanical Engineering for Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination 2019-1916 2019 by GKP
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books For Civil & Structural Engineering 2019
- SSC JE: Civil Engineering – Topicwise Conventional Solved Papers Paperback – by Made Easy Editorial Board (Author)
- SSC Junior Engineer Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide 2019 by Disha Experts
- Structural Analysis – Vol.
- by R. Vaidyanathan and P. Perumal
Best SSC JE General Engineering Books for Electrical Engineering 2019
- Electrical Engineering 5800 + MCQs Practice Book for SSC-JE , Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
- SSC Junior Engineer Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam GuideOctober 2016 by Disha Experts
- SSC JE: Electrical Engineering – Objective Solved Papers 5 March 2018 by Made Easy Editorial Board
So these are the basic things for you to start your preparation for SSC JE exam 2019. I am going to upload some important PDF related to SSC JE exam, please subscribe by entering your email below in the box to get update. If you want to ask any question related to examination, please comment in comment box. Thanks.