Current affairs is most important section which is very difficult if you do not update it date by date. if you want to make it easy then you have update it day by day. Almost GK has become an essential part of every competitive exam. So if you are preparing for competitive exam then read daily news paper and Gk updates. We updates daily Gk updates date by date. you can read here daily GK updates. Today’s GK updates is below –
Here is Today’s GK updates:-
- The 89th Academy Awards ceremony (commonly referred as Oscar Awards) , presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) to honor the best films of 2016, in 24 categories, held at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- Chandra Shekhar Azad’s 86th Martyrdom Day observed on 27th February. He was born on 23 July 1906, in Bhavra, Alirajpur. He died on 27 February 1931 at Allahabad. He lived for mere 24 years, but made a world of difference to India’s freedom struggle.
- India and Germany have ratified the Social Security Agreement (SSA), which will come into force from 1st May 2017, to help promote more investment flows between the two countries.The SSA will also integrate the provisions of the 2008 social insurance pact that exempts detached workers of the two country from making social security contributions in both the countries.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje inaugurated a medical project Rajasthan Heart Attack Treatment programme (RAHAT) at the Eternal Heart Care Center Hospital in Jaipur.
- According to the New World Wealth report Mumbai, the financial capital of India has been named as the Richest Indian city with a total wealth of $ 820 billion.
- Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp and Taiwan’s Foxconn have agreed to form a joint venture, as the two large Asian technology companies expand their ties.
- Kolkata-based United Bank of India (UBI) has launched a railway ticket booking facility by having a direct tie-up with IRCTC.
- India’s largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been rated as one of the top three ‘most-valuable brands’ in the Information Technology (IT) service sector by Brand Finance, the leading global brand valuation firm. As IBM and Accenture are on the top two positions.
- The world’s first robot table tennis tutor FORPHEUS in Japan has set a new Guinness World Record for its uncanny ability of being able to play the game better than most humans.
- Star Indian badminton player Saina Nehwal was appointed as a member of the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Athletes’ Commission (AC) in 2016, will represent the panel in the Badminton World Federation (BWF).
- FIH (International Hockey Federation) Hockey Stars Awards were conferred in Chandigarh. This was first time in the history of Hockey that the ceremony was held to honor best players, rising stars, goalkeepers, umpires and coaches.
- Second-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated Frenchman Lucas Pouille to win the 2017 Open 13.
- Here are some best books of General Knowledge for competition 2016-17:-
- General Knowledge ( Best book seller 38% off)
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 ( High rated 30%)
- General Knowledge 2017 7 March 2016 by Manohar Pandey (40 % off)
- General Knowledge 2016 by GKP (60% off)
- General Knowledge 2017 Essential ‘Knowledge Capsule’ in General Awareness & Current Affairs
Enter Your Email Below to get MORE Aptitude and Shortcut PDF eBOOK in your email :
If you want to daily GK Update son your email then you can subscribe your email on our website. Do not forget to conform your email.