Vijaya bank has announced a notification about recruitment of probationary manager 2017. Candidates who want to make their career in banks can apply online. It is best opportunity for job seeker to get prestigious job. Online registration have been start from 19/12/2016. You can apply online now. There are 44 vacancies in vijaya bank.
Name of the posts:-
- Probationary Manager (security) – 20 post
- Probationary Officer(Rajbhasa) –10 posts
- Probationary Officer(Law) – 14 posts
Some important dates of applying online:-
- Starting date of online registration online:- 19-December- 2016
- Last date of online registration online:- 09-January-2017.
- Application Fee:-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – 100/-
- For OBC and General category- 600/-
- For post of probationary Manager (security) – 20 years to 45 years
- For post of probationary Officer(Rajbhasa) and Probationary Officer(Law) –20 years to 35 years as on 01-10-2016.
- Age relaxation:- For SC/ ST – 05 years, For OBC -03 years, For PWD candidates – 10 years.
- For post of probationary Manager (security):- Pass in any Degree from a recognised University.
- For post of probationary Officer(Rajbhasa):- Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) Level or Post Graduation Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) Level.
- Probationary Officer(Law):- BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a recognised University with relevant experince.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Vijaya Bank probationary officer:-
Vijaya Bank Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
Vijaya Bank Mains exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|
Vijaya bank syllabus for Probationary officer
Reasoning syllabus of Probationary officer2017:- Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc. NON-VERBAL-Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc
Best Reasoning books for Bank Exam 2017:-
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali (43% off)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (46% off) Best seller
- How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- REVISED EDITION 30 January 2016 by Jaikishan and Premkishan (45% off)
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical) for Competitive Exams with 3 eBooks by Disha Experts (32% off)
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude for probationary officer 2017:- Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
Best Quantitative Books for Bank exams:-
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 2013 by R.S. Aggarwal (45%off) Best seller
- Bank Po Quantitative Aptitude Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999-Till Date 4800+Objective Question – 1686 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- Chapterwise Solved Papers 2000-2015 Bank PO QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE 25 February 2016 by Arihant Experts (41%off)
- Quantitative Aptitude (LOGIC LEGEND Series) 2016 by Sanjeev Sharma (IIT Roorkee)
Syllabus of English language for Probationary officer 2017:- Verb, Adverb, Subject Verb Agreement, Error Correction, Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc, Comprehension, Answering questions based on Unseen Passages, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
Best English language for bank exam 2017:-
- Chapterwise Solved Papers 2000-2015 Bank PO English Language February 2016 by Arihant Experts (46% off)
- Bank PO English language Chapterwise Solved Papers – 1723 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan (13% off)
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/ MT Prelim + Main Exam (Old Edition) 2015 by Disha Experts (45% off)
- English for General Competitions:from Plinth to Paramount (Volume – 1) by Neetu Singh (14% off)
Syllabus of General awareness for Probationary officer 2017:- Current Affairs (National and International, Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who’s Who, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations.
We update daily Gk Updates So you can get daily current affairs from Ibpsexam.co.in.
Best General awareness books for bank exam 2017:-
- General Knowledge ( Best book seller 38% off)
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 ( High rated 30%)
- General Knowledge 2017 7 March 2016 by Manohar Pandey (40 % off)
- General Knowledge 2016 by GKP (60% off)
- General Knowledge 2017 Essential ‘Knowledge Capsule’ in General Awareness & Current Affairs.
Syllabus of Computer knowledge for probationary officer 2017:- Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use etc.
Best computer knowledge books for bank exam 2017:-
- OBJECTIVE Computer Awareness by R. Pillai
- Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams (Objective with Subjective) by Soumya Ranjan Behera
- Computer Knowledge Bit Bank For All Competitive Exams: For IBPS, SSC, LIC, IT, Net Working, Web Developer, Banking… by MOHAMMAD KHAJA SHAREEF
So these are the syllabus of Vijaya bank’s probationary officer 2017. You can buy these books because these are the best book for bank exam. Best study material can make your preparation easy. Buy these books and start preparation. we will be uploading some pdf of previous year paper for you. best of luck.