As you know UIIC has release notification and examination date for Assistant Post. If you have applied and now want to some tips for the examination, you are at right place. In this article, I will tell you about English language preparation. So it’s time to start preparation. There are most numbers of vacancies. So you have to start preparation since today because competition level of this exam is very high. So if you want to make carrier in Sector, you have to start preparation.
Before Starting any Subject’s preparation, you have to clear out its syllabus because without syllabus you can not start preparation. There is two things which required most to start any preparation- first Syllabus and second Exam paper pattern. So first of all, let’s know about UIIC Assistant post exam’s syllabus and its exam paper pattern.
English Language Syllabus for UIIC Assistant Post
- Error Correction
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Models, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
UIIC Assistant Post Exam Pattern
- There are 200 questions in exam paper and 5 sections consist of Reasoning Abilities, English Language, Numerical Abilities, Computer Knowledge and General knowledge.
- Each Section Consists of 40 questions.
- 50 marks are reserved for each sections.
- Total time Duration is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
So you have to solve 200 questions within 2 hours.
So this is the syllabus of UIIC Assistant Post exam. Best books can make your task easy because best books contains good question and answer with its explanation. So I have mention Some English Language books for UIIC Assistant Post Exam.
- Objective General EnglishDecember 2014
by S.P. Bakshi
- Idioms, Phrases and One Word Substitution – For All Competitive Exams2013
by B.B. Sinha
- Chapterwise Solved Papers SSC Staff Selection Commission English Language 20172017
by Ritesh Ranjan and Sharad Upadhyay
- Comprehensive English Grammar & Composition2012
by S.C. Gupta
- Lucent’s General English2013
by Lucent Publication
- Objective General English (Old Edition)31 August 2011
by R.S. Aggarwal
These are the best books which got best review and consider as the best books for English Language Preparation. So if you don’t have any books among the given above, first of all just buy the books and then start preparation. I have also mentioned some tips and tricks for preparation and to crack the UIIC Assistant post examination. So let’s talk about Preparation tips.
Tips and tricks for UIIC Assistant post 2017
- Start preparation with basic rules as Tenses and part of speech.
- Target daily to learn some Vocabulary, Synonyms and antonyms, One word substitute.
- Increase your vocabulary day by day.
- Solve previous year paper.
- Try daily solve passage.
- During exam, don’t struck at one question because time never stop and you have limited time.
- Try to solve easy one first.
- If you are not clear, don’t answer the question because there is minus marking on every wrong answer.
So if you have bought books and started your preparation, just follow the instructions which have given above. Convert your weakness into your strength. Never ignore your weakness. I have shared list of antonyms and synonyms for you. So just download it and learn it daily.
Read More: List of synonyms and antonyms pdf