As you know quantitative aptitude is toughest part of all exams. So it is very necessary to start preparation. UIIC has announced examination date for Assistance post. So the aspirants who want to make their carrier in Insurance Company , can fill the registration form. After filling registration form, you have to start your preparation at war level because this is the opportunity which gives you chance to complete your dream. So if you have applied for it, start your preparation.
In this article, we will only talk about Quantitative aptitude section. Before starting any preparation, we have to know about syllabus and exam paper pattern. I have mentioned syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude for UIIC Assistance Post. I have also mentioned some books for the best preparation of UIIC Assistant Post. So you can buy it by clicking on the name of book.
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude UIIC Assistant Post
UIIC Assistance Post – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Numbers, LCM, HCF
- Percentages, Profit and Loss
- Ages, Averages and interest
- Ratios and proportional , Mixtures and Allegations
- Time, work, pipes and cisterns.
- Distance, Trains and Boats
- Probability & Statistics
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Problem on Ages
- Number Series
- Speed time Distance
- Number System
- Data sufficiency
- Liner Equation
- Permutation and Combination/ Probability
Pattern of UIIC Assistance Post Exam
|Exam Type||Subject||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Means You have to solve 250 questions within 2 hours.
So this is the syllabus and pattern of examination UIIC Assistance Post 2017 . Now you have to start preparation according to syllabus. But as you all know that without good books you can not prepare well. So you have to buy good books for the best preparation. I have shared some book’s name which is written by expert and got good review by buyers. You can buy it by clicking on the following links.
Best Quantitative Aptitude Books for UIIC Assistance Post 2017.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations21 February 2017
by R S Aggarwal (20% off)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition)2013
by R.S. Aggarwal (38% off)
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapterwise Solved Papers2017
by Arihant Experts
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic2017
by Rajesh Verma
- 50 Practice Sets Quantitative Aptitude2016
by Arihant Experts
These are some best books for preparation of UIIC Assistance. Now I am going to mention some best tips for preparation of the examination. So just read it and start preparation according to it.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude section
- First of all, you have to know about your Quantitative Aptitude syllabus. As I told you before.
- Practice daily and hard. Convert your weakness into your strength.
- Start preparation with basic questions.
- After completing your syllabus, just start giving mock test and solve previous year paper. It will raise your confidence and you can also analyze your speed.
- Use short tricks which have told you by your teacher.
- You should make a notes during the preparation. If you make notes, you can easily revise whole syllabus within few hours.
- Learn formula by heart.
- Learn table up to 20 by heart. It will help you to fast calculation.
So these are the best tips for the best preparation. If you want to be successful in this exam, follow the given tips. If you have any tips and question to ask, comment box. Best of luck.