As Staff Selection Commission has announced schedule of SSC CHSL(10+2). So it is time to start preparation of exams. English language is most difficult section for whom who does’t prepare well and don’t aware of English Grammatical rules. As SSC is consider as a most difficult competitive exam. So you have to work hard for this section. English needs more observation than other section because no one can cram all vocabulary and antonyms synonyms. So just observe every word by which you go through.
Before starting the preparation, you have to know about English language syllabus. It is very important to know about the topic from where questions are asked. If you know all syllabus, you can start preparation according to it. So let’s know about English language syllabus for SSC (10+2).
Read More: Best Reasoning Ability Books for SSC (10+2)
English Language Syllabus for SSC CHSL (10+2)
1. Vocabulary Section
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Spelling Rules
- One word Substitution.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting the Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Clozet test
- Sequence of Sentence
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension Passage
This section consist of 50 questions. So you have to aware of grammatical knowledge and synonyms and antonyms. The role of best books in preparation is very important. Best books consist of best words and best question and it’s answer. I have shared some the best books for the preparation. You can buy it by clicking on the book’s name.
Best English Language books for the Best Preparation
- Objective General EnglishDecember 2014
by S.P. Bakshi (21% off)
- Objective General English (Old Edition)31 August 2011
by R.S. Aggarwal
- Advanced English Grammar with Answers15 November 1999
by Hewings (30% off)
- Idioms, Phrases and One Word Substitution – For All Competitive Exams2013
by B.B. Sinha (8% off)
- Lucent’s General English2013
by Lucent Publication High rated
So you can buy these books for the best preparation. Good books can help and make your work easy because it consist of good questions and answer. As you know preparation is not one day work. For preparation you have to study regularly. I have mentioned some the best tips and tricks to clear English language section. So follow the tips and tricks to clear the English language.
Read More: Best General Awareness Books for SSC (10+2)
Tips and Tricks of English language for SSC (10+2)
- To clear any exam or before starting preparation, you have to know about its pattern and syllabus. So I have mentioned above some syllabus of SSC CHSL.
- Now Just Start preparation from basic rules.
- Start with Part of speech and it’s rules.
- Learn daily Synonyms and antonyms.
- Learn daily Idiom & Phrases.
- Make sentence using the word which you’re cramming. By using word, you can easily learn it.
- If you want to repeat these topic, just solve the exercise and previous year question paper.
So this is the way by using which you can crack English Language sections. Solve questions, using option. It will help you to find answer. I have shared some Synonyms and antonyms PDF to help and increase your vocabulary. Just read it by clicking on the given link.
Read more: Synonyms and Antonyms PDF
If you want any help regarding to preparation, please comment in comment box. Best of luck.