Staff Selection commission has announced the date of SSC combine higher secondary (10+2) exam on 07- January- 2017. SSC provides very prestigious job for candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can give this exam but nowadays candidates who have completed their graduation, give this exam. So because of this, competition level of SSC combine higher secondary 10+2 exam has increased. So every candidates must have to work hard for clearing cut off number. We are giving some tips and tricks for SSC Combine higher secondary (10+2). Follow that tricks and practice well by buying practice books.
Selection Process :- SSC Combine higher secondary (10+2) exam’s selection process is quite simple. First of all, Staff Selection commission takes All India Written test (tier I & tier II) and then typing test. There is no interview in combine higher secondary 10+2 exam.
Tips and tricks to crack SSC combine higher (10+2):- We have given below some tips and tricks for clearing SSC combine higher (10+2). Follow each steps for getting success in SSC (10+2).
- Focus on your Goal:- You have to focus on your goal for getting success in this exam. You have to focus like a football player who pass ball to each player but every player just focus on goal.
- Make time table:- If you want to get success in any exam then you have to make a time table and fix time for every section.
- Study chapter wise:- Study chapter wise and every question. clear your confusion by asking your friends or teacher. Because one question can make big difference between you and your competitor.
- Practice in every section:- Practice is king for every section. So you have to practice what you have study till today. We have provide some practice books for you below so buy and start preparation.
- Solve previous years paper:- Solve previous year paper when exam is getting close. It will help you to save time during exam and you can understand the pattern of exam. It is very important part part your preparation.
- Mock test:- Be honest in mock test. When you complete your syllabus then give mock test with honestly fix time 75 minutes and start solving previous year question paper.
- Read Daily GK updates:- you have to read daily GK updates for General knowledge section. Current affairs is very important for every type of competitive exams. We updates daily GK updates on this site you can read daily from here.
Here is also available synonyms and antonyms PDF for English language section-
Some best practice books for SSC combine higher (10+2) exam:-
- Practice Workbook 30 Practice Sets and Study Material SSC 10+2 Level Data Entry Operator (DEO),Lower Division… 2016 (40% off)
- SSC (10+2) Level: Postal Asstt., Sorting Asstt., DEO, LDC Previous Years Papers & Practice Test Papers (Solved) 2016 by RPH Editorial Board (60% off)
- 15 Practice Sets SSC (10+2) Level Sanyukt Higher Secondary Data Entry Operator(DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), by Arihant Experts (40% off)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Tier- I 25 Practice Sets by GKP (29% off)
- Guide to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10 + 2) Including Practice Paper 2017 by GKP (20% off)
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Descriptive Exam Practice Work Book with current affairs—Hindi – 1719 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan