State bank of India is going to release the notification for the SBI clerk posts and there are large number of vacancies. The candidates who are preparing for bank exams, can fill the form to get the opportunity and fulfill their dream. This is the opportunity which can make your dream true. Only filling form can not make your successful but you have to also work hard.
As you know, over 1 million students all over the India are waiting for this opportunity. So obviously the competition level is very high and if you want to secure your place, you have to give your all attention to study.
There are normally four section in this exam – Reasoning Abilities, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ financial awareness. As in this article we are discussing about reasoning abilities section. Reasoning abilities is very scoring section and also it is not time taking unless you practice well. Reasoning section is all about practice. The more you practice the more you can clearly solve the question.
First of all, we’ll know about Reasoning abilities syllabus for SBI Clerk 2019 and then Exam pattern and then best reasoning books for SBI clerk 2019.
Reasoning Abilities Syllabus for SBI Clerk 2019
According to previous SBI Clerk examination, the questions from these topics are normally asked and you have to practice all these topics.
- Number Series
- Simplification, Approximation
- Quadratic Equations – Inequalities
- Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Line Chart, Table form, Caselet, Radar/The Web, Pie Chart
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Problem on Ages
- Time and work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Distance in relation with Speed
- Problems on Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Permutation and Combinations.
Make sure you have solved all these topic’s questions before appearing in exam.
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk 2019
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
Now above all these things, you need some best reasoning books which can provide you the shortest and perfect method to solve reasoning questions. Here are some books which are best selling and very famous across India.
Best Reasoning Abilities Books For SBI 2019
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams
- Reasoning & Aptitude for GATE & ESE (Prelims) 2019 – Theory and Previous Year Solved Questions
- Guide to English & Logical Reasoning for BITSAT with past 6 Year Solved Papers (2018-2013) & 10 Mock Tests
- Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) Reasoning
- REASONING ON LATEST PATTERN FOR IBPS /SBI PO/AO/CLERK2019 by KUMAR GAURAV
So these are the books which can help you in preparation. So start preparation. In these books, you’ll get all tips and tricks to solve questions too fast. If you want to ask questions related to banks or any other competitive exam, please comment below in comment box. Thanks & Best of Luck.