Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for officers at grade B level. It’s a great chance to start your career with central bank of India. The application process is going on. You can fill the application from 5th October to 23rd October 2015. RBI assistant was conducted earlier in August. If you are preparing for IBPS exams then you already have a good preparation of all section. You simply need to prepare GK once again and give the exam.
Vacancies are very less this time so cutoff will be pretty high for general category. If you are really good then you should fill the form immediately. The exam will be conducted in 2 phases which is similar to SBI PO and IBPS PO. The first phase of the exam will be conducted on 21st and 22nd November. Mains will be conducted on 7th December 2015.
Here are some of the best books for RBI Grade B available online:
- RBI Grade – B Officer’s Online Exam Phase – 1 Objective Type Practice WorkBook (Paperback) – Kiran Prakashan
- RBI Officers Recruitment 2014 – Grade ‘B’ (Phase – 1) : Solved Papers 2011 & 2013 (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) – Kiran Prakashan – 14% Discount
- RBI Grade – B Officer Online Exam Phase -1 Objective Type Solved Papers And Practice Work Book (Paperback, Hindi) – 5% Discount
- Rbi Grade B Officer Exam (Paperback) – 5% Discount
- RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide (English) (Paperback) by RPH – 31% Discount
As the exam will be conducted in 2 phases you need to prepare carefully for the first phase. You need to reach the cutoff of the 1st phase. The marks of first phase will not be counted in the mains. If you have given the exam earlier then you already know the pattern. Candidates who are going to give the exam for the first time should go through the notification carefully. Mains also contain descriptive paper of English. If you are weak in English then you must prepare more for that section and descriptive paper.
Free PDF ebooks will be uploaded on this website in coming days for download. Till then you need to prepare through these books. Try to solve as many practice papers as you can. It will help you out with accuracy and speed before the exam. Get the books and start your RBI Grade B exam preparation.