Current affairs is most important section which is very difficult if you do not update it date by date. if you want to make it easy then you have update it day by day. Almost GK has become an essential part of every competitive exam. So if you are preparing for competitive exam then read daily news paper and Gk updates. We updates daily Gk updates date by date. you can read here daily GK updates. Today’s GK updates is below –
Here is Today’s GK updates:-
- The Reserve Bank introduced an incremental Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) of 100 per cent for the fortnight which began from 26th November 2016. In order to absorb the surge in liquidity in banking system following demonetization of high value notes.
- The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) has nominated eight movies for this year’s International Council for Film, Television and Audio-visual Communication UNESCO Gandhi.
In Badminton, Rio Olympics silver medallist PV Sindhu has lost in the Final of the Hong Kong
Open Super Series tournament.
- Assam’s picturesque hill station Haflong will host the three-day ‘Judima Festival’ next month when tourists can indulge in a number of adventure sports like trekking, hiking, angling and satiate their taste buds by gulping one of the best traditional brews of the region.
The Jharkhand government has introduced a strict law against placement agencies to rein in those involved in exploiting people on the pretext of giving employment outside the state. The government framed ‘Jharkhand Nizi Niyozan Abhikaran and Gharelu Kamgar (viniyam) vidheyak 2016 (Jharkhand private employment agency and domestic employee bill) which was passed by the assembly recently.
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to allow old currency notes of Rs 500 for purchasing stamps. Giving this information, Inspector General of Registration Anil Kumar said that in this regard necessary orders have been issued.
- Skyscanner has drawn comparisons between travel searches from 2015 and 2016, highlighting the places where Indian travellers will be ushering in 2017. Crunching numbers from over 50 million users every month, New Zealand emerged as a favourite among Indian travellers, witnessing a growth of 52 per cent in travel searches from last year. With a host of airlines offering economical deals to the country, New Zealand is now well within the reach of the aspriring traveller.
- Sachin Singh became only the third Indian boxer to win a gold medal at the Youth World Championships after registering a 5-0 unanimous win over Cuba’s Jorge Grinan in St. Petersburg, Russia. The 16-year-old boxer, who fought in the 46-49 kg weight category, will be given Rs.1 lakh as a reward for his performance at the championship.
Here are some best books of General Knowledge for competition 2016-17:-