Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Probationary Officer’s exam every year. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who want to make their in banking sector. As nowadays competition level is too high, this is very tough exam but if anyone make continuous effort, nothing is impossible in this world. Only working hard can not done the work but you also follow smart study.
General Awareness Section is very vast and it is not one day task to prepare it. You have to make a schedule and study according to it. Read daily news papers, current affair magazine and Economics news channel for this section. As this section is not time taking and there is straight forward questions, this scoring section. Time management is very important in competitive exams and you have to manage it well. Here is the syllabus of General Awareness section for IBPS PO exam.
General Awareness Syllabus for IBPS PO Exam 2019
(Indian + World)
People in News,
So as you have seen in the syllabus chart that the General awareness syllabus sector is very vast so you have to work hard for preparation of this subject. Preparation of General Awareness is not one day task, you have to study on daily basic and give time to this sector. The best part of this subject is:
- You can make more marks in less time because you don’t have to solve it. Just read the question and answer it.
- Low chance of minus marking because once you read the question, you will come to know weather you know its solution or not. If you know just tick on that option and if you don’t know just leave it and move on to another Questions.
- Reading daily news paper can help you to solve most of questions.
- Some questions as Books and its author, country and it capital or currency can increase your overall marks.
But if you don’t have good books for preparation, you can’t complete your preparation because good books can make preparation easy. So I have given some the best books for the best preparation. You can buy it and make your preparation easy.
Best General Awareness Books for IBPS PO Mains Preparation 2017-18
- Financial Awareness for Competitive ExamsOctober 2019
by Disha Experts 77% off
- Objective Banking and Financial Awareness2019
by Dhankar Publications and Dhankar Editorial Editorial Team
So these are the books which you can buy for best preparation of IBPS PO Exam 2019. These all given books are best selling and very helpful for candidates. Here are some Free PDF given related to General Awareness section. Download it free and prepare it. If there is any question related to this exam, please asked in comment box.