State Bank of India has announced of specialist officer recruitment. So this best opportunity for bank job seekers. Candidates, who have fill the registration form, have start preparation. SBI have announced that examination of SBI specialist officer postponed till 22 January 2017. So candidate get time to more preparation. Do not waste time and start preparation and also revision of examination. Good books can make your work easy and can make your preparation easy. We have mention some the best tips and tricks for preparation of reasoning section.
Syllabus of Reasoning section of SBI Specialist Officer 2016-17:- You have to know about syllabus of Reasoning. If you know about syllabus then preparation will be very easy. Reasoning is very scoring section if you have practice daily. Daily practice make your brain sharp. Syllabus of reasoning is given below-
Syllabus:– Alphabet numbers, Mathematical operations, Series Test, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision making, Coding/Decoding, Classification, Blood Relations, Odd one out, Number, Ranking, Time sequence test, Analytical reasoning, Cause and effect, Directions/ distance sens test, Input and output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision making, Statement and conclusion, Statement and assumptions, Cause and effect, Course of action, Passage and conclusion test, Assertion and reason, Statement and course of action, Non- verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy etc.
Here are some best Reasoning Books for SBI specialist officer:-
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali (43% off)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (46% off) Best seller
- How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- REVISED EDITION 30 January 2016 by Jaikishan and Premkishan (45% off)
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical) for Competitive Exams with 3 eBooks by Disha Experts (32% off)
Tips and tricks for reasoning section for SBI specialist officer:-
- Study material :- First of all, you need proper study material for preparation as- best reasoning books, previous year paper for solving. Best study material can make your preparation easy. So it is very important to keep proper study material. By proper study material, you can get syllabus, previous year paper at one place.
- Concentration:- Concentration is queen or you can say that concentration is master key of success. So you should keep your concentration on exam. You should start your preparation subject wise. Do not mix one topic in another and practice daily what you read.
- Learn by heart all formulas and tricks:- You should learn by heart all formulas and tricks of solving reasoning puzzles because if you forget then you can not solve the puzzles. We have provide some the best books and some short tricks books. So you can buy for leaning all short cut tricks.
- Mock test:- You should give some mock test honestly. Solve previous year paper. It is most important because if you give mock then you can get some practical experience of examination.
So these some best tricks for reasoning section. Always follow tricks for solving question. First of all, you should read question carefully then give answer because some times answer are hidden in question. Attempt easy questions which are easy and less time consuming as – Classification/ Odd pair, Series Completion/ Analogy, Direction based tests/ Direction Sense Test, Number, Ranking & Time, Sequence Test, Alphabet Test/ Dictionary, etc. Best of luck.