Hello dear students, As you all know SSC has just released SSC CHSL exam date and out notification. Every year SSC conducts 10+2 exam and candidates who have completed their intermediate exam are eligible for this exam. If you have completed your 10+2, fill the registration form and start preparation. If you wish to clear exam this year, you have to start your preparation right now.
As you know, SSC is one the most famous commission and also a very competitive exam. One who doesn’t prepare well, can not clear the examination. Quantitative aptitude section is one of the toughest section but it is also a scoring section which helps students to clear the cut off line. If you prepare right way, nothing is impossible for you. Prepare right way needs three important thing:-
- Subject Syllabus:- To start preparation we need syllabus.
- Examination Pattern: Now it is important to know examination pattern.
- Best Books:- Best books guide you to success and in best books you’ll know what is the shortest way to solve quantitative aptitude problem because during exam time you have limited time.
So all above given things are the must have things for best preparations. First of all, let’s know about Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for SSC CHSL 2019.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for SSC CHSL 2019
SSC covers the given topics for SSC CHSL Exams
|SSC CHSL Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude|
|Simplification||Surd and Indices|
|Number Series||Profit and Loss|
|Percentage||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Ratio and Proportion||Time and Work|
|Time, Speed and Distance||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Average||Boats and Streams|
|Geometry and Mensuration||Probability|
|Permutation and Combination||Pie Chart|
|Bar Graph||Line Graph|
|Number Systems||Mixture and Allegation|
So this is the syllabus and you have to start your practicing on these topics. Among these topics, there are some topics easy for you and some topics difficult. So you have to convert your weakness into strength by solving questions, ask from your tutor and your friends to clear the topics. Now it is time to know Examination Pattern for SSC CHSL 2019.
Examination Pattern For SSC CHSL 2019
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 1|
|Sections||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
So this the examination pattern for SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019. Now As you know, we need best books for the best preparation.
Best Quantitative Aptitude Books for SSC CHSL 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations21 February 2017 by R S Aggarwal Paperback
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition)2013 by R.S. Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic2018 by Rajesh Verma Paperback
- Magical Books On Quicker Maths (2018-2019) Session by M. Tyra1 September 2009 by Manoj Tyra
So these are the best quantitative aptitude books for SSC CHSL 2019. These are one of the best selling books on amazon. Buy these books and start your preparation and be successful in your examination. If there is any question related to examination or syllabus, please comment in comment box. We’ll surely assist you. Thanks and best of luck for your exam.