As you know Intelligence Bureau recruitment board has announced the date of examination. So you have to start preparation since today. Intelligence Bureau will give exam in three stages- Tier 1 means Prelims, Tier 2 Mains and last Tier 3 means Interview. They will select only those aspirants who will complete who clear all Stages. So first of all you have to Start preparation of first phase. First Phase consist of four sections General Intelligence means reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and each section consist of 25 questions to solve. To solve the question, 1 hour will be given to you.
In this article, we will only talk about tips and tricks for preparation of Reasoning Abilities for Intelligence Bureau. Reasoning Abilities test is give to you to check your intelligence and mind sharpness. So if you want to get job in Intelligence Bureau, you have to work hard in each subjects. But before starting any preparation, you have to know about its syllabus and exam paper pattern. So let’s know about Intelligence Bureau Assistance central Intelligence officer.
Read More: Best Quantitative Books for SSC CHSL 2017
Pattern and syllabus for Intelligence Bureau
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analogies.
Similarities and Differences.
Arithmetic Number Series.
Embedded Figures etc.
So above given list is Intelligence Bureau AICO reasoning syllabus. Now I have also mentioned Intelligence Bureau pattern in first paragraph of this article. Now as you know about Pattern and Syllabus of Reasoning Abilities, So you have to start preparation according to it. Now before starting any preparation , you have to buy some best books for best preparation. Best books can reduce your work because good preparation books consist of some best tricks, questions and answers. So if you want buy best just click on the name of book.
Best Reasoning Abilities Books for Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2017
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (R.S. Aggarwal)15 March 2017 by R S Aggarwal
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-VerbalNovember 2014
by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning2009 by M. K. Pandey
- How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- REVISED EDITION30 January 2016
by Premkishan and Jaikishan
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning Verbal & Non Verbal (Fully Solved) 7000+Objective Question Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability – 12802015
by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- Master Reasoning Book Verbal, Non-Verbal & AnalyticalNovember 2015
by K.K. Singh
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition)31 January 2010 | Illustrated
by R.S. Aggarwal
So these are some best books for Intelligence Bureau exam preparation. If you want to do best preparation, follow the given tips in your daily life. There are some tips are given for preparing and clearing the examination.
Tips for clearing Reasoning Abilities for Intelligence Bureau ACIO
- Maintain a priority list and solve the easy one first and practice crucial one first.
- At the initial level, you have to start from basic rules and concept of all topics.
- Reasoning wants more tricky so try to master involved.
- Pay more attention on solving coding and decoding.
- During practice, try to solve question without writing on paper.
- Give Mock test to know your abilities.
- Solve previous year paper as many as you can. By solving previous year paper you can analyze your current level.
- Try to solve questions as soon as you can.
If you apply these tips in your practicing hour, you can surely clear the examination. Use tricks which are told by your teacher. It will help you to boost your solving speed and also your accuracy.If you need any information about this examination or reasoning abilities Syllabus, please comment below. We will be uploading some previous year paper and other important PDF. So keep visiting the website.