Current affairs is most important section which is very difficult if you do not update it date by date. if you want to make it easy then you have update it day by day. Almost GK has become an essential part of every competitive exam. So if you are preparing for competitive exam then read daily news paper and Gk updates. We updates daily Gk updates date by date. you can read here daily GK updates. Today’s GK updates is below –
Here is Today’s GK updates:-
- The ninth BRICS Summit will be held in China’s Xiamen city from September 3 to 5, 2017. The theme of this year’s event is ‘BRICS: Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future’.
- India signed an agreement with Japan on enhancing railway safety in the Indian Railways with focus on railway track and rolling stock safety.
- The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) celebrated 74th Central Excise Day on 24th February in New Delhi.
- The Center and and the state of Sikkim has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) under the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) for operational improvement of the state’s power distribution department.
- Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi has announced the setting up of a compensation fund under Nirbhaya scheme to provide financial help to children who are victims of sexual crimes.
- Global payments network Visa signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Andhra Pradesh government to help transform Vishakhapatnam into India’s first ‘less cash’ city.
- The Kerala government will launch the country’s first sex offenders registry which will contain all identification details of sex offenders and would be kept in public domain.
- Haryana based Oriental Bank of Commerce has signed a corporate agency agreement with Chennai based general insurance provider Cholamandalam General Insurance Company for distribution of insurance products.
- Tata Power Renewable Energy Ltd has synchronised its 15 MW solar plant at Bellampally in Telangana, thereby taking the Tata Power’s total installed operating capacity past 10,500 MW mark.
- China for the first time became Germany’s most important trading partner in 2016, overtaking the United States, which fell back to third place behind France in the data shown recently.
- Nobel-winning economist, mathematician Kenneth J Arrow has died in USA . He was 95.
- Premier off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin, broked Kapil Dev’s Indian record of most Test wickets in a domestic season.
- Here are some best books of General Knowledge for competition 2016-17:-