State bank of India has announced a recruitment of SBI PO 2017. It is very good opportunity for young graduate students who want to make their career in bank sector. SBI conduct exams every year and huge number of candidates appear in Examination but the best ones are selected as a SBI PO. There are few student who knows how to prepare for SBi Po or other bank exam. If you want to make your career in Bank sector then this is best opportunity to get in.
Before start preparation, you have to know some important things about examination as- pattern of SBI PO exam paper, Syllabus of examination, Best books for the best preparation and to know how to preparation for examination. In this article, you will read how to prepare for General knowledge section and about the best books for general knowledge section.
There are three stage of SBI PO selection.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam.
- Group exercise and Interview.
So first of all you have to start preparation for preliminary exam. Before start preparation, there are few things, you have to know about Syllabus of SBI PO exam preliminary and Exam pattern.
For Syllabus and exam pattern click on link given below:-
Tips and tricks for general knowledge Section for SBI PO 2017:-
General knowledge section is very scoring section. You should not underestimate this section because it is most important section and if you underestimate this section then you will never clear general knowledge section. So there are few tips for general knowledge section by which you can easily clear the general knowledge section.
- You have to practice daily according to syllabus and solve daily previous year question paper.
- You have to read regular news paper and you should aware of daily GK updates. We updates daily GK Updates on this from where you can updates yourself.
- Solve quiz as much as you can. Solving quiz makes your brain sharp and your speed of solving question will also increase.
- Always read every thing with fresh mind. If you read any thing with fresh mind then your mind will automatically grasp.
- Do not waste your time in scrolling down your face book for finding current affairs because only serious current affairs are asked in bank exams not face book gossip. So you can come on this site daily for daily GK Updates.
- Set daily target for studying means you have to be clear what you want to read daily in general knowledge section.
- You have to convert your weakness in your strength.
- Give mock test and check yourself.
I have given some the best books for the best preparation. It is very important to choose best books for the preparation. So you can buy give books and start your preparation.
Best general knowledge books for the best SBI PO and other bank exams:-
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge 11000 + MCQs
- S Chand’s Advanced Objective General Knowledge Paperback – 15 Mar 2017 by
- Unistar ‘Advance Objective General Knowledge with Previous Year Papers
- General Knowledge 2017 by Manohar Pandey
- General Knowledge 2017: Latest Current Affairs & Who’s Who 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
It is the best general books for the preparation. If you buy and study hard on this section then you can easily clear general knowledge section. If you want to solve paper of previous year then you have to 3rd one books. These are high rated books and with excellent compliment. So you can buy this books and start your preparation.