Current affairs or daily GK updates is the most important portion for every competitive examination. Many students give examination in English and also many students give exam in Hindi. So we have decided that we will updates daily GK Update in both Hindi and English language. If you want to read GK Updates in Hindi then click on links which are given below.
Here is today’s GK updates:-
- Petrol pump owners deferred till January 13 their decision to not accept credit and debit card payments for fuel sales after banks put off the move to levy the transaction charge.
- .Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made Aadhaar mandatory for its about 50 lakh pensioners and around four crore subscribers.
- .Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be on a two-day visit to Gujarat from 9 january 2017, he will inaugurate the 8th edition of ‘Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2017’ along with series of other programs.
- Power Minister Piyush Goyal unveiled world’s largest street light replacement programme in South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) area .
- In Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada will be host to the first Digi Dhan Mela in the State this afternoon.
- The 11th annual Blind Challenge Car Rally was organised in Bhopal,to raise awareness about the issues concerning the visually-impaired.
- SBI Pension Funds Pvt Ltd (SBIPFPL), a subsidiary of SBI, has recently appointed Kumar Sharadindu as the MD & CEO of the company.
- The Bank of India has reduce its interest rates on retail loans, including home and vehicle loan.The bank earlier reduced its minimum lending rates or marginal cost of funds based lending rates (MCLR) by up to 90 basis points.
- Gujarat government has come up with India’s first student startup and innovation policy, which aims to provide Rs 200 crore in the form of grants to ideas developed by them.
- Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani died Sunday after suffering a heart attack.
- Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut won the men’s singles title of the Chennai Open 2017.
Reigning Olympic and world 800m champion and world record holder, David Rudisha is the International Event Ambassador for the 14th Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon to be held on January 15, 2017.
To read daily GK Updates in Hindi, click on link.
Here are some best books of General Knowledge for competition 2016-17:-