Current affairs or daily GK updates is the most important portion for every competitive examination. Many students give examination in English and also many students give exam in Hindi. So we have decided that we will updates daily GK Update in both Hindi and English language. If you want to read GK Updates in Hindi then click on links which are given below.
Here is today’s GK updates:-
- The Hindi language is not only spoken by Indians across the globe but it celebrated by people internationally. And, today (10th January 2017), we are observing World Hindi Day honor this Indo-Aryan language.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 8th Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2017 at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar.
- A Digi Dhan Mela has been organized in Chandigarh to promote digital transactions.
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was given an award by the US Embassy in appreciation for his invaluable contributions to the US-India partnership on tuberculosis.
- Maharashtra government has launched India’s largest public WiFi service called ‘MumbaiWifi’.
- In Haryana, the State level Prarambh School for Teachers Education would be set up at village Silani in district Jhajjar over an area of 10 acres.
- Flipkart has elevated former Tiger Global Management executive Kalyan Krishnamurthy as its new chief executive, replacing co-founder Binny Bansal, who has been named as the group chief executive of India’s largest online marketplace.Co-founder Sachin Bansal continues to be executive chairman.
- Pakistan has fired its first submarine-launched cruise missile, a show of force for a country that sees its missile development as a deterrent against arch-foe India.
- The 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards ceremony was organized at Beverly Hills, California, United States (US). The Golden Globe Awards are the annual awards that honor the best in Motion Pictures and American Television for the previous year.
- .US fast-food giant McDonald’ announced to sell its businesses in mainland China and Hong Kong for $2.08 billion to Citic, a state-owned conglomerate, and the Carlyle Group, a private equity firm.
- Mobile handset brand Gionee has roped in Indian test captain Virat Kohli as the brand ambassador.
- An eight-year old boy from Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri Abbu Ammaz has won gold medal in Thai Boxing Championship at the national level.
- Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri has been named as the Coach of the Year at the FIFA Football Awards in Zurich.
To read daily GK Updates in Hindi, click on link.
Here are some best books of General Knowledge for competition 2016-17:-