Reasoning is a very important section in all type competitive exams. Logical reasoning comes in exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SSC CGL and all other public and private sector exams. Logical reasoning is normally divided into 2 types of reasoning. Verbal reasoning and Non verbal reasoning are 2 types. You can get anywhere between 35-50 questions in these examinations. Normally Bank prelims paper contains 35 questions of reasoning and mains paper contains 50 questions.
Reasoning is one of the sections where cutoff is little bit high than other sections such as aptitude and computers.Reasoning is also a scoring section for many candidates. If you do regular practice then you can easily attempt close to 40 questions in allotted time of yours.
Here are some good books on Logical Reasoning:
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agrawal – 40% discount
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal – 46% Discount
- Logical Reasoning (Set of 6 Books)– 15% Discount
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning Verbal & Non Verbal (Fully Solved) – 7000 + Objective Question.
- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT – By Arun Sharma
Topics such as coding decoding, seating arrangement, classification, analogy, blood relations, direction sense etc normally comes in exam. In order to practice questions from these topics, you need good books for preparation of reasoning.
You can purchase anyone of the books above which help you for practice. So start preparation as on regular basis.These books will help you for best preparation.We will be uploading some free PDF files to download. We will also be uploading previous year question papers of reasoning so that you can get an idea about the basic pattern of questions. You should also give speed test’s to increase your speed and accuracy.