Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerk common written examination in the month of December. Those who filled the application must be preparing for the IBPS clerk for a long time. The cutoff for IBPS clerk is quite high compared to other bank exams. Paper is not that tough however it needs fast calculation from your side in a limited time period. With enough practice, anyone can easily clear the IBPS Clerk CWE. The exam will be conducted throughout the month of December. The dates for exam are 6th Dec, 7th Dec, 13th Dec, 14th Dec, 20th Dec, 21st Dec and 27th Dec, 2014 (tentative).
You must be already studying from books like Arihant, Kiran prakashan etc.. As there is only less than a month left, it’s time for you to practice previous test papers and sample test papers. There are number of books available from top publications which have sample papers to solve. You can practice those sample papers to increase your speed and accuracy in limited time period. Try to solve as much as you can keeping accuracy in mind. We are suggesting few practice set books below for IBPS Clerk exam preparation.
Here is a list of practice set books for IBPS Clerk CWE :
- Superfast Practice Sets IBPS Bank Clerk CWE-IV Common Written Examination Online Exam 40 Sets (With CD) by Kiran Prakashan
- Target IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Practice Workbook (With CD – 2 Solved + 15 Practice Sets) by Disha Experts (32% Discount)
- Lakshya IBPS CWE Bank Clerk: Practice Workbook with CD – 3 Solved + 15 Practice Sets (HINDI) by Disha (36% Discount)
- 20 Practice Sets for Online IBPS Bank Clerk CWE (Common Written Examination) by Arihant (35% Discount)
- 20 Practice Sets for Online IBPS Bank Clerk Pariksha CWE (Common Written Examination) (HINDI) by Arihant (42% Discount)
All the books are available at a great discount online with free home delivery. Try to grab the books as fast as possible before they go out of stock. As there are lakhs of candidates for IBPS clerk examination, the books go out of stock and you will not be able to get it.
The syllabus and pattern of the clerk exam is similar to previous exam only. There are total of 5 sections namely:
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Awareness ( with Banking Industry knowledge)
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
There are 40 questions in each section and total time of 2 hours is allotted to solve 200 questions. You need to be pretty fast to solve maximum number of questions with good accuracy. Beside Karnataka state, the cutoff is pretty high and you have to give your best performance to match with top performing candidates. Buy the books mentioned above and start your practice on daily basis. Try to practice more questions from section in which you are weak. As there is sectional cutoff, you have to prepare equally for all section.
We will be coming up with more sample papers PDF in due time for free download on this website which will also help you in your preparation. Start your practice till the exam. With enough practice, you will easily score good marks to qualify the exam. Best of luck.