SSC CGL 2014 is going to be conducted in the last week of April. Those who filled the application are searching for free study material and books for the preparation of the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam. There are lot of study material and books that you can download from internet for free however if you searching for PDF ebooks of Arihant or TATA Macgraw hill then you are not going to get them as it’s not available.
Below we are going to give links of some popular books which are very helpful in all the government exams such as IBPS, SBI, RRB including SSC CGL. There are 3 main sections which appear in almost all the exams. If you master these 3 sections then nobody can stop you from cracking the exam. Here are 3 sections that you need to practice and practice :
- Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Test of Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Beside these, the fourth section is normally general awareness / general knowledge or in some exams its called as professional knowledge. If you score good marks in these 3 sections in any exam then you can easily crack the overalls score cutoff. Best books to crack these exams comes from RS Aggarwal who is very reputed writer of many popular books.
Download the eBooks before LINK EXPIRES. Inform all your FRIENDS to download these books immediately before links are dead. Kindly share this article on Facebook as well as on Twitter.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal – Download ebook Now ( PDF format )
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal – Download ebook Now
- General English by RS Aggarwal – Download ebook Now
However for Quantitative aptitude section RS aggarwal is not enough and hence we suggest you to go through the best book section of ours to know about the books for SSC CGL 2014 :
- Best Books for SSC CGL Tier 1 2014
- Best GK Books for SSC CGL 2014
- Best Practice Books for SSC CGL 2014
Below are NCERT class 7,8,9,10,11,12 History, Geography, Science,Economics and Civics books which are very helpful for SSC General awareness section.
- India People and Economy
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Themes in India History- 3
- Themes in India History – 2
- Themes in India History – 1
- Themes in World History
- Indian Economic Development
- Indian Physical Environment Geography
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Understanding Economic Development – Social Science
- Contemporary India – Social Science
- Democratic Politics – Social Science
- India and Contemporary World – Social Science 2
Download all the books and go through one atleast once. All the books are in PDF format. You need Adobe reader or Foxit reader in order to read them.
Enter Your Email to get MORE FREE PDF STUDY MATERIAL FOR SSC CGL 2014 in your email :
If you want to crack SSC combined graduate level exam then you must download these books and start preparing seriously for the exam. Still there are more than 2 months left for the exam and in this period you can practice these 3 section very well. Once you crack the SSC CGL tier 1 then you can proceed for the preparation of SSC Tier 2 exam. The tentative exam date is 27th April 2014. We will be coming up with more study material and ebooks that you can download and study. Stay Tuned…..