SSC CGL is going to be conducted in the upcoming months. Those who filled the application are searching for free study material and books for the preparation of the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam. There are lot of study material and books that you can download from internet for free however if you searching for PDF ebooks of Arihant or TATA Macgraw hill then you are not going to get them as it’s not available.
Below we are going to give links of some popular books which are very helpful in all the government exams such as IBPS, SBI, RRB including SSC CGL. There are 3 main sections which appear in almost all the exams. If you master these 3 sections then nobody can stop you from cracking the exam. Here are 3 sections that you need to practice and practice :
- Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Test of Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Beside these, the fourth section is normally general awareness / general knowledge or in some exams its called as professional knowledge. If you score good marks in these 3 sections in any exam then you can easily crack the overalls score cutoff. Best books to crack these exams comes from RS Aggarwal who is very reputed writer of many popular books.
You can purchase the below books which are very important for the exam point of view. RS Aggarwal books are very famous for entrance examinations all over the country. Get them and start solving chapter by chapter.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal – Buy From Amazon – 17% Discount
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal – Buy from Amazon – 29% Off
- General English by RS Aggarwal – Buy from Amazon – 34% Discount
However for Quantitative aptitude section RS aggarwal is not enough and hence we suggest you to go through the best book section of ours to know about the books for SSC CGL 2014 :
Below are NCERT class 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 History, Geography, Science,Economics and Civics books which are very helpful for SSC General awareness section.
The links will take you to IASEXAMPORTAL.COM where you can individually download books that you want.You can look for other study material on the website as well.
- Class VII : Maths
- Class VII: Science
- Class VII : Medieval Indian History
- Class VII: Geography
- Class VII: Polity
- Class VIII: Maths
- Class VIII: Science
- Class VIII: Modern Indian History (Part I)
- Class VIII: Modern Indian History (Part II)
- Class VIII: Polity
- Class VIII: Geography
- Class XII: Economics – Microeconomics
- Class XII: Economics – Macroeconomics
- Class XII: Geography – Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Class XII: Geography – India People and Economy
- Class XII: History – Part 1
- Class XII: History – Part 2
- Class XII: History – Part 3
- Class XII: Political Science – Contemporary World Politics
- Class XII: Political Science – Politics in India Since Independence
Download all the books and go through one atleast once. All the books are in PDF format. You need Adobe reader or Foxit reader in order to read them.
Enter Your Email to get MORE FREE PDF STUDY MATERIAL FOR SSC CGL 2014 in your email :
If you want to crack SSC combined graduate level exam then you must download these books and start preparing seriously for the exam. Still there are more than 2 months left for the exam and in this period you can practice these 3 section very well. Once you crack the SSC CGL tier 1 then you can proceed for the preparation of SSC Tier 2 exam. The tentative exam date is 27th April 2014. We will be coming up with more study material and ebooks that you can download and study. Stay Tuned…..