IBPS Specialist officer 2014 notification for various post is out and currently application forms are being filled by many candidates. Candidates are searching for all the important dates regarding application form dates, exam date, result date and any other important date regarding the exam. Specialist officer exam is being taken for posts such as IT officer scale I and II, Law officer, HR officer, Marketing officer, Chartered accountant, Rajbhasa adhikari and few others.
Here are important dates regarding IBPS Specialist officer exam 2014 :
- Online Registration : 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013
- Payment of Application Fees ( Online ) – 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013
- Download Call letter of CWE – After 28.01.2014
- Online CWE Test Dates : 08.02.2014/09.02.2014
- Sharing of Result Status : February 2014
- Download of Call letters for Interview : March 2014
- Conduct of Interview : March/April 2014
- Allotment of banks : April 2014
One thing to remember is that these dates are tentative and may be changed by the IBPS in coming times hence you need to check IBPS website regularly. Right you can fill the online application form at IBPS website and you can pay the fees up to 16th December.
Depending upon the vacancies in public sector banks, candidates shortlisted will be allotted banks in the month of April. Last year there were almost 4000 vacancies for specialist officers in public sector banks. Still there is a lot of time so prepare hard for the exam.