IBPS RRB CWE 2013 will be conducted on 21/22 September for officer post and on 28/29th September for office assistants. Almost 62 regional rural banks are participating in the IBPS process. In order to apply for officer and office assistants post, you need to clear IBPS RRB CWE 2013. The overall structure of the exam is similar to the previous exams conducted by the IBPS i.e. IBPS PO and Clerk Common written examinations. Sections are also same in all the exams conducted by the IBPS.
Here is the exam pattern for the RRB CWE 2013:
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Computer knowledge
There will be a total of 200 questions and 200 marks for both RRB office assistants and RRB officer scale. Both exams will be conducted online. The duration of the time will be 2hrs and 30 minutes. Negative marks will be deducted for each wrong answer i.e. 0.25 marks.
Here is the list of best books that you should read for IBPS RRB Common written examination:
- IBPS CWE RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Officers Scale I, II & III Exam by Arihant Experts
- IBPS CWE RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Common Written Examination by Arihant Experts
- IBPS CWE RRB : Recruitment of Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks 1st Edition (Paperback) by Unique
- IBPS – CWE RRB – Guide for Office Assistant Multipurpose Exam with Practice CD (Paperback) by Disha Experts
- Study Guide IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE-RRB Common Written Examination for Officers (Scale – 1) by GKP
In order to score cutoff marks, you really need to study well from these books. Competition in rural bank exams is also very high. Still there is time to revise properly as the exam is going to be conducted in upcoming days. To apply to 65 various Gramin banks for the post of office assistants and officer scale, you need valid RRB CWE scorecard.
Try to solve as many practice papers as you can in this limited period of time because only practice will make you thinking cut and clear about every topic. Secondly, once you solve number of papers the time management for every section is going to be easier. I wish you best of luck for the exam.