Institute of Banking Personnel selection is going to conduct exam common written examination for the post of probationary officer and management trainees later this year. The notification is expected to be published after June. IBPS conducts this exam for 20 public sector banks. It doesn’t include private banks and SBI in govt banks. SBI conducts its own PO and Clerk exams.
At least 2 million candidates are expected to give the IBPS CWE PO/MT exam for the year 2013. You must start your preparation and study plan from now so that everything gets prepared on time. With such a high competition in IBPS PO, you must perform well enough to ahead of other candidates and score good marks. There will be both sectional and overall cutoff for the IBPS PO. Hence you need to give equal importance to all the sections in the paper.
Lots of books are available in the market for the preparation of the IBPS CWE PO. You can also get local author books from your local shop however they are not so good in covering full syllabus. We are going to list some of best books for IBPS PO/MT which are latest edition 2013. These books are available on Flipkart at a discounted price.
Click on the book names to know about their price and how to purchase.
Here is the list of books :
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS CWE Bank PO/MT 2nd Edition 2013 by Disha Experts
- IBPS 2013 : Common Written Examination Bank PO/MT Recruitment Exam by GKP
- Target IBPS CWE Bank PO/MT Practice WorkBook:15 Objective + Descriptive Test by Disha Experts
- IBPS Bank PO/MT Descriptive English by Kiran Prakashan
- Banking Awareness : The complete for IBPS Bank PO Examinations ( 5 Practice Sets) by Arihant Publications
Latest Books for IBPS PO -
- Success Master IBPS CWE PO Bank Exam by Arihant Experts
- IBPS Bank PO Descriptive English by Kiran Prakshan
- IBPS Bank PO CWE III Practice WorkBook ( 50 sets with CD) by Kiran Prakshan
Books for IBPS PO/MT in Hindi
- Lakshya IBPS CWE PO/MT Practice WorkBook : 15 Objective + Descriptive Tests by Disha Experts
- IBPS Bank PO and Clerk Book by Arihant Experts
- Previous Papers IBPS PO/MT with Detailed Solutions by BSC Publishing
There must be few more books coming soon for IBPS CWE PO exam. However till then you should start practicing from these books. Start preparing section by section and prepare those sections first in which you are very weak. Many students are weak in English and hence it should prepared thoroughly so that you can get atleast cutoff marks in the written examination.
Similarly descriptive papers should also be prepared. Letter writing, essay writing, precise, comprehension and such topics mainly come in the descriptive paper of IBPS. If you have give SBI PO this year on 28th April then you must be having idea how descriptive paper comes.
Make a study plan. Purchase the books and start your preparation for IBPS PO.
Don’t forget to like our facebook page to get all the latest updates.