IBPS Specialist officer includes Technical officer as one of the posts. You may have opted either for Technical officer scale I or Technical Officer Scale II. However the pattern for both the scales are the same. There are various other posts which have the same pattern as the Technical officer such as IT officer ( both scales) and HR.
IBPS Specialist officer exam is going to be conducted on 16th or 17th March 2013. So, if you still not prepared anything, there is a lot of time to do prepare starting from today. Note the pattern below and start studying:
Here is the IBPS Exam Pattern for Specialist Technical Officer (I & II):
- Test of Reasoning : 50 Marks
- Test of English Language – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge – 75 Marks
Questions in Each section = 50
Total Number of questions = 200 Total Time = 120 Minutes
You need to manage your time very well. Practice a lot of papers solving specially the reasoning and Aptitude part because that going to take a whole lot of time. Professional knowledge and English can be done somewhat in lesser minutes.
Important Note: No General Awareness for Technical Officers.
So, please Don’t bother to study general awareness. You need to study Quantitative Aptitude which you already know as it comes in almost all exams.
Here are the books which you must refer in order to study the different sections of IBPS Specialist Officer Technical Exam:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS AGGARWAL
- General English by RS AGGARWAL
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS AGGARWAL
- Professional Knowledge – I didn’t find any specific book for this one. But you can purchase books from Arihant or Upkar Publications.
However, it’s totally up to you which books you prefer to study the IBPS Specialist officer syllabus.
Do tell me what books you are reading in comments..
Best of luck and share the post with your friends.